Product Marketing Intern
About the Position:
Are you interested in working with an experienced, multi-disciplinary (and fun!) team to create a lasting impact on how healthcare is delivered to patients across the country, all while learning about various aspects of product marketing? Then you might be in the right place.
Treatspace is looking for a product marketing intern who will work on a variety of projects related to the launching and marketing of a new product from Treatspace. This includes creating web content, blog, ebooks, and white papers, as well as developing social media campaigns. You’ll help equip our Sales and Customer Success teams with compelling content and resources, ensure alignment of our vision and strategy with product messaging, and help position Treatspace as the leader in patient access in the healthcare market.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the development and execution of go-to-market plans for our new software product
- Help create and maintain product marketing collateral such as website content, data sheets, and white papers
- Conduct market research to generate insights that inform product positioning and messaging
- Support the creation of sales enablement materials, objection handlers, and competitive analysis
- Work with engineering, sales, and customer success to ensure a coordinated launch of new product features
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging content to grow followers and drive leads
- Analyze marketing campaign results and report on key metrics to optimize future efforts
- Assist in the planning and execution of webinars and other digital marketing programs
- Create and publish SEO-optimized blogs or other content that promotes the company’s products and services
- Occasionally participate in customer sales calls, demonstrations, and business reviews
- Perform ad hoc tasks, projects, and general administrative support as needed
- Working towards a degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Good writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English with some background awareness of SEO
- Interested in creating and managing content on social media platforms
- Creative thinking with good attention to detail
- Preferably have some experience with design software (Figma and Illustrator) with a knowledge of HTML/CSS
What attributes will make you successful here:
- Quick learner who is very adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Be able to work independently while juggling multiple, time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit with a desire to learn and succeed
- Personality to “do whatever it takes” to complete tasks and surpass deadlines and goals
Compensation and perks:
- This is a paid, part-time position with the opportunity to become permanent/full-time
- When in the office, snacks and beverages are provided for all employees. Keep your creative juices flowing!
- Dog-friendly office in Shadyside, PA, and we currently support a hybrid work-from-home/in-office policy
Is this for you:
You will receive on-the-job training to learn about the products and services the company offers, the target audience, and the marketing strategies the company uses. To apply, please submit your resume and writing samples. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps.
We hope you'll strongly consider learning and working with us. If this isn't a good fit for you, please share it with other driven students like yourself.