Treatspace is a SaaS-based healthcare platform that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations in interoperability, analytic measurement, and transfer of clinical data have created an opportunity to deliver results in areas that existing EHR and other applications cannot accomplish. Combined with a unique selling and business model, we have succeeded in changing the ways Primary Care and Specialists work together in closed loop referral management and care coordination.
Treatspace received the Global Action Challenge Award in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015, competing against hundreds of other healthcare companies nationally and is one of the Top 5 Startups named by the Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Awards. We have also raised several million dollars of venture capital funding. We are looking for an incredible Web Developer / Web Implementation Specialist (Junior) to work with our team.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Outbound Telemarketing Agent, you will be pivotal in our sales process. Primarily responsible for pulling leads from the Leads Management System and making outbound calls to prospects. If you are competitive, goal-oriented, and outgoing, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Manage a high volume of outbound calls to prospects
- Follow a Sales Methodology to uncover needs and qualify prospects
- Identify and assess prospects needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Promote to sell and upsell company products and services
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Effectively balance new lead generation and follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater efficiency and increased sales conversion rates with AEs
- Superior telephone etiquette with excellent ability to build rapport and trust with prospects
- Great active listening skills to help better understand prospect needs
- Ability to ask probing questions to draw out additional customer wants/needs
- Ability to overcome customer objections with strong rebuttals
- Great communication, both over the phone, as well as in writing
- Above-average computer skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Exceptional communication skills with a true desire and willingness to help prospects
- Persistent, “no-quit” attitude; cannot be phased by “No” --- The word “NO” should motivate person to get to “yes;” passion for closing a sale
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis (consultative approach) and develop a strong sales pitch
- Ability to show proper judgement and initiative
- Ability to manage multiple prospects, pay close attention to detail, respond quickly to changing business needs and prioritize and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively use and multi task; utilize job-specific software applications (e.g., CRM, call software) and other office equipment such as telephone/dialer, headset, copier, electronic fax and calculator
- One year experience
- 6 months previous in a high volume call center environment with predetermined performance standards and metrics in a customer service and/or sales environment is highly preferred
- Experienced selling and communication skills to introduce and sell new products
- Proven track record for exceeding established sales goals
- Outgoing confident personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone
- Drive to be #1, competitive and determination to be the best
Is this for you?
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Compensation And Perks
- This is a full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Lunch is provided on Fridays. We eat together as a team
- Snacks and beverages are provided for all employees. Keep your creative juices flowing!
- You will be working from our Pittsburgh office, right in the heart of Shadyside
- Ours is a dog-friendly office as well