About the Treatspace Team
Treatspace is an award-winning, cloud-based referral management platform that integrates primary care and specialty care practices—regardless of the electronic health record (EHR) that is used by the practices. Our software creates a seamless connection between providers and healthcare facilities so that more patients are scheduled and seen for the care they need. Treatspace automates time-consuming administrative tasks to improve front-office efficiency, reduce inappropriate referrals, and close the loop on a high percentage of patient referrals.
Backed by a data-driven team and principal investors, our innovations in interoperability, performance measurement, and transfer of clinical data continually succeed in areas where existing EHRs and other applications cannot.
Where is this position located?
Treatspace is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa. and this position will be located in our East Liberty office.
- Ability to identify and execute a focused territory sales plan to drive profitable market share growth of Treatspace solutions in over 35 categories of specialist physician practices (ex. Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiology, Gastroenterology) and Post-Acute Providers including Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Health companies.
- Sell the benefits of Treatspace products and services to Practice Administrators and Physician Leaders
- Prepare and deliver presentations and price quotes and close sales agreements.
- Meet regular monthly contract and revenue goals and achieve other metrics that are assigned.
- Utilize the CRM system for tracking prospect data and each step in the sales cycle until close.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Job Requirements, Skills, Abilities, Education, Training
- Extremely strong sales skills. You must be a “closer.”
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to effectively manage your time
- Strong technical aptitude -comfortable working with any software product. MAC/Google experience is preferred; CRM products such as Zoho and Salesforce.com;
- Should have some experience in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Background in the healthcare industry and software/technologies is desirable, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline.
- A combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted.
- Healthcare experience will be considered a plus.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- You are a motivated self-starter who can master the art of managing and prioritizing several activities at once
- You enjoy developing relationships with key decision makers in healthcare
- You handle both wins and rejections with grace—you consistently repeat wins and welcome rejections as learning experiences
- You listen well and understand the power of listening and asking the right questions at the appropriate time
- You have a good sense of humor but work hard, are competitive by nature, and are a collaborative team player
- You want to be part of a company that values your work
- You have a passion for improving the lives of patients, providers and their families
How do I apply to become a Treatspace Inside Sales Associate?
Please submit your resume and cover letter. After you finish, our team will review your submission and contact you regarding next steps.