Treatspace is a SaaS-based healthcare platform that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations in interoperability, analytic measurement, and transfer of clinical data have created an opportunity to deliver results in areas that existing EHR and other applications cannot accomplish. Combined with a unique selling and business model, we have succeeded in changing the ways Primary Care and Specialists work together in closed loop referral management and care coordination.
Treatspace received the Global Action Challenge Award in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015, competing against hundreds of other healthcare companies nationally and is one of the Top 5 Startups named by the Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Awards. We have also raised several million dollars of venture capital funding. We are looking for an incredible Web Development Fellow to work with our team.
What you’ll be doing:
We'll teach and coach you about the strategies and well-defined processes of requirements gathering, communication best practices with customers, designing beautiful websites and everything else that’s needed to help you shape your web developer career. You’ll learn how to design medical practice websites using our proprietary high-performance content management system, and create those websites by working alongside with Treatspace Customer Success team. This typically involves the following:
- Participate in customer on-boarding meetings with the physician and/or practice administrator
- Review design surveys to gain an understanding of how they would like their website to be designed
- Conceptualizing creative ideas that meet the customers’ expectations and provide feedback
- Create the practice’s website and incorporate functionalities and features by working on
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients
- Testing and improving the design of the website to satisfy customer requirements
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content and on-page SEO standards.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Participate in weekly internal team meetings
What attributes will make you successful here:
- Recent college graduate, or less than a year of relevant experience.
- Creative mindset, excellent visual design skills, and open to new ideas
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, adaptable and competitive spirit with an unrelenting desire to learn and succeed.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems and search engine optimization principles
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (or G Suite tools) and project management tools (Asana)
- Ability to work in diverse teams, manage time and workload effectively with an ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills, demonstrated initiative and flexibility
- Personality to do “whatever it takes” to complete tasks and surpass deadlines and goals
- Understanding of healthcare is preferred; passion around healthcare is even better.
Is this for you?
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with other A-Players like yourself. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Compensation And Perks
- Fellowships are full time at 40 hours per week and paid a stipend that meets or exceeds minimum wage and overtime requirements
- Fellows receive a company-issued laptop over the duration of the fellowship
- Lunch is provided on Fridays -- we eat together as a team
- Snacks and beverages are provided for all employees. Keep your creative juices flowing!
- You will be working from our Pittsburgh office, right at the heart of Shadyside
- Ours is a dog-friendly office as well